Norfolk County Council elections and General Election

Elections will take place on 4 May 2017 to elect County Councillors and on 8 June 2017 to elect the North Norfolk MP

Payments of Housing Benefit including payments of Local Housing Allowance can only be paid directly into a bank account.

If you need to give us details of the bank account you wish payments to be paid into or if you need to change your bank details you can use the following forms.

If you are the claimant download this form: Claimant Bacs Form

If you are the landlord download this form: Landlords Bacs Form

Claimants that are subject to Local Housing Allowance are not as a general rule able to opt to have their benefit paid directly to their landlord.  However there are some circumstances where the authority can consider making direct payments if it is deemed to be in the overriding interests of the claimant to do so.

In addition to this there are also safeguards in place with a view to protecting landlords and to stop claimants who cannot manage their rent payments from falling into arrears.

If you believe this may apply to you or your tenant please download and complete the relevant form below and send it to us.

If you are the claimant download this form: Claimant Vulnerability Form

If you are the landlord download this form: Landlord Vulnerability Form