Norfolk County Council elections and General Election
Elections will take place on 4 May 2017 to elect County Councillors and on 8 June 2017 to elect the North Norfolk MP
If you are considering recruiting or training an apprentice then the Economic Growth team can advise on the best ways of:
- Identifying an apprenticeship route
- Deciding on a training provider
- Recruiting an apprentice
- Getting your workplace ready for supporting an apprentice
If you are a levy paying employer in North Norfolk we can provide you with additional information, advice and support in using your levy payment effectively.
We will be running an ‘Apprenticeships for Employers’ event on 31 May 2017, 5.30pm-7.00 pm at The Atrium, Spenser Ave, North Walsham NR28 9HZ.
North Norfolk District Council is in the process of creating an Employers Apprenticeships ‘Good Practice’ guide which will be made available here.
- Apprenticeships Norfolk Network offers support in finding an apprentice: https://www.apprenticeshipsnorfolk.org/
- The GOV.UK site offers an Employer Guide to Apprenticeships: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/apprenticeships-guide-for-employers