Greenbuild - Celebrating Norfolk

The region's biggest green lifestyle event - Felbrigg Hall 9 and 10 September 2017

If any changes occur in your circumstances that could affect your council tax liability you need to notify us within 21 days.  Changes you must tell us about include people moving in and out of your property. 

The simplest, most efficient and greenest way of doing this is to sign up for “My bills and benefits” through our website, as well as notifying us of changes and applying for reductions, you can check if discounts and exemptions have been applied and view your bills 24/7, every day of the year.

Notify a change of circumstance

Housing Association use only – Report a tenancy change