View a current register of interest for each district councillor or parish council.
Each member's entry in the Register of Interests can be viewed on the website or inspected at the Council. The Register is available for inspection by the public, free of charge, during office hours.
All Members of the Council are required by law to register their financial and other interests. These include:
- details of any employment or business carried out by them;
- the name of their employer;
- details of any directorships;
- contracts between themselves/their firm and the Council;
- interests in land in the area.
A to Z Register of Members' Interests