Norfolk County Council elections and General Election
Elections will take place on 4 May 2017 to elect County Councillors and on 8 June 2017 to elect the North Norfolk MP
View a current register of interest for each district councillor or parish council.
Each member's entry in the Register of Interests can be viewed on the website or inspected at the Council. The Register is available for inspection by the public, free of charge, during office hours.
All Members of the Council are required by law to register their financial and other interests. These include:
- details of any employment or business carried out by them;
- the name of their employer;
- details of any directorships;
- contracts between themselves/their firm and the Council;
- interests in land in the area.
A to Z Register of Members' Interests