Norfolk County Council elections and General Election
Elections will take place on 4 May 2017 to elect County Councillors and on 8 June 2017 to elect the North Norfolk MP
Register of applications in progress.
If you wish to make a representation about any particular application (either for or against), please do so in writing to either the address on the left or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Where possible, in respect to new or variation applications a copy is accessible below.
New/Variation/Review Applications in progress
- New Application - Walled Garden, 20 Hall Gardens, Raynham Hall, Swaffham Road, East Raynham, Norfolk, NR21 7EL - 170012384
End of consultation 27 April 2017.
- New Application - Carnival Field, Runton Road, Cromer - 170012384
End of consultation 21 April 2017.
The registers for premises and clubs premises are those licences issued since 24 November 2005.
- Summary Register for Premises and Club Premises (PDF) - limited information
- Premises and Club Premises Register by area (licensed activities and times), 24-hour licences are shown as 00:00 to 00:00 - individual areas have 10 or more licensed premises:
- Bacton (PDF)
- Blakeney (PDF)
- Cromer (PDF)
- Fakenham (PDF)
- Holt (PDF)
- Horning (PDF)
- Hoveton (PDF)
- Mundesley (PDF)
- North Walsham (PDF)
- Runton - East & West (PDF)
- Sheringham (PDF)
- Stalham (PDF)
- Walsingham (PDF)
- Wells-Next-The-Sea (PDF)
- Alby with Thwaite to Dunton (PDF)
- East Barsham to Knapton (PDF)
- Langham to Ryburgh (PDF)
- Salthouse to Worstead (PDF)