Information regarding the disposal of your large items.
Before you ask us to collect an unwanted item, can you get rid of it another way?
- If it's in good condition, give it to someone who could use it –( list of charities/organisations that pick up items for free)
- If you can get it there, take it to your nearest recycling centre.
North Norfolk District Council offers a collection service for bulky items such as furniture, fridges and freezers. This is a pre-payment service with the following charges:
- Bulky Collections - 1-3 Items - £38.00
- Bulky Collections - 4-6 Items - £43.00
- Bulky Collections - 7-9 Items - £58.00
- Bulky Collections - Per Item Over 9 - £9.00
You can pay for a collection by Credit/Debit card by calling us on the phone number in the sidebar.
Payment can also be made by cheque, payable to Kier Services Ltd. Write to Kier Services Ltd, Unit 6, Dunkirk, Aylsham, Norfolk, NR11 6SU giving details of the collection address with postcode, a contact telephone number and a list of all the items that need collecting.
The bulky items that require collection will need to be presented outside of the property; this usually takes place within 7 working days from the receipt of your payment. If you wish to know which of those 7 working days the collection will be made then please telephone for an appointment using the contact details in the sidebar.
We are not able to collect fixtures and fittings such as bathroom suites, kitchen units or doors. You may be able to dispose of some of these items at your local household recycling centre although quantities may be restricted to an 80 litre sack or one item per week