Norfolk County Council elections and General Election

Elections will take place on 4 May 2017 to elect County Councillors and on 8 June 2017 to elect the North Norfolk MP

A Personal Licence permits a specified person to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol at a premises that holds a valid Premises Licence.

Information on the different types of Premise Licence applications can be found in the drop down list below.

New Applications

For a valid application we require ALL the following forms/documentation in order for the application to be processed. Incomplete applications will be returned.

Application Forms